Friday, November 23, 2012

A Conversation With a Prospect

You Are Getting Leads Now What?

A few months ago I bought 40,000 leads. I was so excited. 
I thought to myself: 'Nate you are finally in business. So I
download all 40,000 leads; complete with name, phone num-
ber, and email address.
I looked over my rather expansive list and then I asked 'now what?'
What do I do with all of these leads. Do I start dumping them 
into my opt-in box? Do I email or call them.
To find an answer I went to various forums and no one had
an answer! Boy was I disappointed!
The best answer I got was from my friend and fellow marketer
Andrea Goodsaid who told me she never buys leads because
the best ones are the ones you generate yourself.
And when you do, you must pick up the phone and call them!

What Do You Say?

Many if not most network marketers avoid picking up the phone and
call their leads. This is done for a variety of reasons but a major reason
is not knowing what to say.
How would a conversation between you and a prospect go?
First of all make sure YOU control the conversation. Remember
you have something they need and you are the leader.
Think of it like you are interviewing someone for a job:

 "I noticed that you responded to one of my websites and so I am
calling to check your interest. I would like to ask you a few questions."

  • What has changed in your life that has made you open to working
from home?
  • What do you do for a living?
  • What do you like and dislike about what you do?
  • What have you done in the past?
  • What qualities do you bring to the table that would make me
pick you to join my team?
  • On a scale from 1-10 with 10 being ready to start now how would you
rate yourself?
This is only a sample of what to ask. I am sure there are other questions but
hopefully it gets the ball rolling.

Potential Conversation Stoppers! 

As a marketer you have to be the leader. This means staying in control of the 
conversation, despite your prospects many questions and interruptions.
  • What's this about?
  • I don't remember visiting your website?
  • I don't have time right now
There are others but the point is it's your job to keep the conversation going.
No need to be all apologetic because you have nothing to be ashamed of.
Remember you have something they need despite there not knowing it.

Always remember to ask for a referral even if the person is not interested.
If they are interested email them some more information and continue to 
build a relationship.

To Your Success,
Nathaniel Wright
(864) 979-4409

P.S. See how I am using this FREE tool to build
my list>>>>>http://vur.me/imarketer/W












No comments:

Post a Comment