Thursday, October 4, 2012

3 Tips to Getting on Google Home Page

3 Tips to Getting on Google Home Page

When it comes to search engines, google is king. When you are searching for something online
you never say "I'll just bing or yahoo it." Instead you say "I'll just google it."
Me personally, google is the only search engine I use. When I want to find something online my
mind just automatically gravitates toward google. 
With this in mind, it's imperative to get on google home page or the first page of google.

In this blog post I will try to keep it brief and to the point and give 3 simple pointers on how you can get
on the google home page.

First of all, keep in mind that this will take time; daily long term action and persistence!

How You Can Get on the Google Home Page Even Faster

Many marketers have been trying for years and years to try to get to google home page. As a matter
of fact, a good friend of mine who owns his own heating and air conditioning business pays around
$250 per month just to stay on the first page of google. This post was written for him and people
like him; all network marketers.

   1.  Create one blog post AND one video daily.

Google loves videos because for one thing they own Youtube. So you will get higher rankings.
Many people hesitate to make videos but videos make it much easier to build relationships with
your audience than the written word.
Always be willing to do what others are unwilling to do. Make videos!

   2.  Create a weekly planner.

In other words plan what you will blog about for the next 7 days by writing it down. I personally use
a spreadsheet and focus on 1 keyword for each day of the week.
When I first started to blog I did not have a plan. I just hoped that an idea would suddenly pop into
my head. But often times I just found myself wasting time reading my email or on twitter or facebook.
When I started using a weekly planner the ideas just started to flow.

   3.  Monetize your videos just like your blog.
What I mean is just as you do when making a blog post, focus on keywords.
Put them in your video title, description, and tags.
Also what a lot of people forget to do is build backlinks to your videos.

I hope these 3 tips were of value to you as you fight and claw your way to google home page.

Your Online Coach,
Nathaniel Wright

P.S. If Your Upline Doesn't Have a Blueprint for Success

                              CLICK HERE!
                             

 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment