Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Personal Growth Development - Why Important

Personal Growth Development - Why So Important

Imagine being lost at sea. It's just you. No food... no water. As the hot sun beams down
you are just dying of thirst. You look all around and for miles you see nothing but
water, sea water. And you think to yourself: "water, water everywhere but not a drop
to drink!"
When it comes to online marketing, have you ever felt similarly? You have a burning 
desire, an outright passion to make it happen but you find yourself buried in a sea of
confusion over what to do?

Social Media Marketing
Content Marketing
Paid Marketing
Prospecting
ect.


So what do you do?

When I first started online marketing my main focus was getting traffic,traffic, traffic.
I wanted someone, anyone to show me what I need to do because everything and I
do mean everything, I was doing wasn't working.
Then one day I realized that since these strategies were working for others, then it's
not the strategies, it's ME! I have to work on personal growth development.
Yes I have to look within and work on me, my own mindset...

So I started with personal growth development books, webinars, and and conference
calls.
If you want success in this industry, the best advice I can give anyone is to work on 
yourself first.



Some Top Personal Growth Development Authors

   1. Joe Vitale- The Missing Secret
   2.Brian Tracy- Action Steps for Personal Achievement
   3.Jim Rohn- In the Day that Turns Your Life Around
   4. Les Brown- The Power of Purpose
   5. Dale Carnegie- Make Yourself Unforgettable

There are obviously many, many more personal growth development authors but these 
are my personal favorites.
I hope this information was valuable to you in some way. 
When you change your thinking, you change your business.
When you change your business, you change your life!

Your online coach,
Nathaniel Wright
(864) 979-4409

P.S.  Join me for a morning Wake Up Call
11am EST Mon.-Fri.
1-712-432-6268   Access Code 100669#




No comments:

Post a Comment